|| “Two types of journeys occur during travel. The outer journey describes the physical experience of travel: where you went, what you saw and what you did. The inner journey defines your interpretation of the experience. It describes what you learned, and how it changed your perspective on life.” – Lisa Mercer, USA Today.
At Renew You Vacation Community, we help you achieve a well-balanced lifestyle by making vacation and wellness travel a priority. We help you identify triggers that negatively affect your mental, emotional, and physical well-being. These triggers may include stress, overwork, and lack of family bonding time. Our wellness coaches then help you craft your dream vacation with these triggers and your overall wellness goals in mind.
For your $55 annual membership fee or $150 3-year membership fee, you will receive:
- Exclusive identification credit. When you travel with Renew You Vacation Community, you are eligible for our special, one-time travel identification credit. Those who purchase our 3-year membership will receive $150 back* towards the cost of their passport renewal upon the completion of travel booked through Renew You Vacation Community during the first year of membership. Those who purchase our 1-year membership will receive cash back for the cost of their state’s government-issued identification card upon the completion of travel booked through Renew You Vacation Community during the first year of membership. Members may use the refund however they like.
- 3% cash back. When you book and sail, you’ll receive 3% of your package price back to use as you please!
- Vacation Savings Plan. We help you securely manage monthly payments towards your vacation package using an escrow account. Saving for vacation has never been easier!
- Life Coach. As a Renew You Vacation Community member, you’ll have the option of partnering with a life coach to help you on your goal towards ongoing wellness and work-life balance.
- Wellness and travel information. Our newsletter and travel content will give you tips on how to save for and enjoy your vacation. You will also learn vacation can improve your overall well-being.
- Social Travel network. Connect with others on similar travel to wellness journeys. Share with and learn from other travelers about how to make the most of your vacation.
- Travel goal-setting tools. Chart your goals and track your progress with our personalized travel goal-setting tools. Our tools will help you stay on track and accountable to reaching your destination.
- A personal travel specialist. There are some things a glossy brochure or web description can’t give you. You’ll need to speak with someone who has both the professional and personal experience to advise and guide you along the way. Our travel specialists are committed to providing you with excellent service. We know that we have done our job when you come back from your trip renewed and ready to plan your next vacation!